Monday, May 21, 2012

New life

Hello people ! As I promised you guys that I will blog about how I found out the new existence in me.

On June 24/26( can't rmb which day ) Which I thought is a safe period so we did not do any precautions or withdrawals. But at the end of the day I realized that that day was the most dangerous zone x.x So when my period did not come & I started to suspect that I am pregnant so I actually went to google and see what are the pregnant symptoms. And surprisingly I did not have any symptoms that stated at the website. So I tot well, I shouldn't be that sway to kena it. Somemore I got a lot of discharge (I heard people saying that having a lot of discharge will not get pregnant easily) So I tot is just a delay as I always have irregular menses. I told my bf that my period haven't come and he asked me did i experience morning sickness all these . SO I told him I went to check on the website and I had no symptoms. So he asked me whether do I want to buy pregnancy kit to check. So I said no . Wait for few days first. To cut short the story, 2 weeks later my menses had yet come so after school , I asked bf to go buy pregnancy kit at causeway guardian as I don't dare to go in. Paiseh LOL SO I waited him at outside and he came so i stuff the kit inside my bag and we went back to my house.

After watching few dramas, Bf asked me " still don't want go check ah?" So went to test and waited for the results. My heart was pounding very fast. At first I saw 1 line and the next second, i saw 2 lines . -.- "OMGG ! I am PREGNANT !" @.@ So I walked out of the toilet and told bf got 2 lines . & he tot I am joking with him -.-""" So he went to the toilet and see the kit . LOL Then he look at me & I look back. He asked me to go Family clinic check for double cfm. So we went to the clinic that is opp the Marsiling Mrt . While waiting to see the doc. Both of us are like so anxious . So after i did the urine test and few mins later is our turn to see the doc. The doctor said " you are indeed pregnant. about 6 weeks. Are you married ?" So told him I am not married & I am a student. So he gave me a paper. TMC at sunplaza. if I want abort , can be vdone at there.

So we walked out of the clinic and sit on the playground there. He asked me " you want keep or abort?" I replied " I don't know. " That that point of time I did think of abort it away as I know my parents will kill me. But the baby is innocent but in another hand I am afraid that my parents would kill me. So He said " If I ask you to abort , will you angry with me ?" I was quite disappointed with him , didn't thought that he will give me this kind of answer. So I said I DONT KNOW and went back to my house with him. ( Here comes the drama part LOL!)

I sat on my bed and start crying. He was very confused too. Awhile asked me abort awhile asked me keep as he said he doesn't have money to feed this baby . So he asked me this question which changes our life. He said " If I ask you to abort, will you still want to be with me ?" I replied " NO! Never, being together with you will make me rmb that I actually kill a life . " SO after hearing this, He said while tearing " I want you &our baby" so he asked me to find ways to tell my parents. SO he called his mom then his dad. I was quite happy when hearing this as can see that he really wants to be with me. But I did not tell my parents as I really don't have the guts to speak out. So few days later we decided to go to gynae clinic and see the fetus first. (I forgot how we know the DR KOH CLINIC at TPY .) SO scan scan scan. Saw the u/s . I can't explained the feeling but it is so miracle ! Gynae said is about 4 weeks and EDD is 24/3/2012 SO after visiting to the gynae we went to the garden that located at TPY Hub. We was thinking ways to tell my parents. So was dragging and dragging. Was thinking who to tell first . End up I chose my mum . ( wrong decision ! ) i TOLD HER I am pregnant. SHe scolded me for like don't know what. Then I start crying lo , being very emotional . lol. So we went back home and realized that my dad knew about it. Surprisingly, he asked BF " then what is your plan?" Bf said " married " So my dad replied " ok, find one day to meet up with ur parents and decide. " & my mum at there scold scold scold . wa piang -.- ENd up I cried again lo , my dad said " don't keep making her cry , what if later affect till baby how ? !" After few days , his father came and plan . and we got married. :D

I am grateful to have such a good father who understands what is happenning and he actually wanted me to keep the baby. He said " even if Javier doesn't want the baby, we will rise the baby ourselves. " However, I got to thanks my mum . Although after married she still nags me about getting preg in such an early age but she still buy a lot of tonic for me & tc of me. I LOVE YOU PAPA & MAMA <3 !! Last but not least, Thanks hubby for working so hard for our family. WE LOVE YOU :D

No comments: