Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hello people ! This is the first time
I'm posting via iphone apps . Hhahaa. Since Is quite troublesome for me to switch on the com just to post so decided to download blogger apps ! Haha.
Okay, is time to change something in my blog . If you guys wanna know , stay tune !

Oh ya , ytd i brought baby& hunny down to a friend's advance birthday bbq . Saw some of my secondary class/schoolmate. Was quite happy as it has been a long time since i last saw them. I think is about 2months ago ? At my son's full month celebration ^^
So went there about 5pm+ and went back about 8pm+ due to babyboy is still quite young so have to go back early . Although is a short day outside , it is still a memorable day afterall (:
I can't wait to go to my cousin's wedding lunch@ sentosaaa !! HEHE . Wear heeellllsss ~~~ gonnaaa beee taller than my hubby (ithinkso) lol!!

Love my husband and son
MuackXxxxxxzzzxxxxxxx
❤❤❤❤❤

No comments: