Monday, May 14, 2012

First month to second month process

Photobucket

-Currently still drinking 3oz-3.5oz. As we're changing his formula from Mamex Gold to Friso Gold. Heard that this formula will digest better.
As Aden 3-4 days shit once -.- Hope He will shit everyday :/
- These few weeks , he is in a very good mood . Keep on smiling . HAHA
- More vowels noises coming out. Got once he actually said " AH GU" LOL. My mum & I was laughing all the way. & he will actually respond to us by making baby sound/noise.
-Able to turn to his side by its own in a very fast speed. HAHA
-LOVES TO LICK HIS HANDS & loves to play w his tongue .OMG -.-
-He can turn his head & face down . Very dangerous. DOn't get what I mean ? Nextime I show you guys. -Able to control his head quite stably. But still loves to turn left & right .( sometimes is quite hard for me to hold his neck while burping him)
Hmm, Thats all i can think of.
He is a very kaypo infant. LOL
Photobucket
Photobucket LOOK AT HIS MOUTH . Don't know why he loves to do that :l
Photobucket When at my parent's place, my mum placed him at baby cot and let him lie down & she went out . After few mins, when she came in , she saw this ! LOL.
PhotobucketNICE POSE!:D
Photobucket
Photobucket HI *
Photobucket THIS IS MY HUS TOOK Photobucket & THIS IS I TOOK. ofcause is mine look nicer right :X
LAST BUT NOT LEAST ; TWO LITTLE BOYS OF MINEEE <3
Photobucket

&&& END WITH A HAPPY FAMILY PHOTO :D Photobucket WILL UPDATE SOON :x

No comments: