Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hospitalized

Hello People ! :D

No time no blog actually as my aunt went back to Indonesia. So I have to take care of my boy my own. But lucky my parents & hub are helping me if not I think I will get depression LOL
Okay.

ON 2 April'12
Actually it was a happy day to celebrate as it was six months wedding anniversary for Hub&me. But did not know that it was actually a havoc day. Gosh~
In the morning went to the toilet saw that menses came back ( for the 2nd & 3week came abit ) and followed by many blood clots (very disgusting) LOL like pig liver.
So went to Polyclinic and see what the hell was that.
Went there and the doc over there checked & said that my uterus is bleeding & referred me to KKH. So Hubby & me cabbed over to KKH , O&G.
Waited & the doc over there helped me to check again . the feeling was so .. -.-
And took 2 tubes of blood from me . Sigh. Been losing so much of blood already & yet still want to take mine blood >< They said is to check whether do I have enough blood anot and have to do u/s to see is there any thing inside my uterus/cervix/ovary as they suspected that is Postpartum Haemorrhage. Okay, whatever. Awhile later, the doc came & told me that I have to admit to hospital for observation & the next day then do the u/s.
So no choice lor. Admitted in. SIAN LA . Hate staying at the hospital ~!
So hub& me went to the ward and changed into the kkh's suit. So boring. & hub got to go back home ><
Knowing that I have to stay at hospital alone, hub hub went to Cheers and get me a crossword puzzle book & TEENS. SO nice of him.
But that time my phone batt only left less than 30% but lucky my frien's hus was there so hub went to take from him. Thanks god !
Can you imagine no phone for the whole night ?! TORTURE ~
So before hub went home the doc came and took 2 tubes of blood again . WTF
Awhile later nurse came and put drip.

Photobucket

Felt so helpless . This is the first time I ever felt it. Sigh.
Felt very emotional after hub went home. ALmost cried. Missed my hubby, son & parents so so much. Suddenly felt like as if I am a small kid that need my parent's hugs.

3rd April'12
Finally tahan till the next morning. ARGH.
Waited for the doc to come & tell me the results. So awhile later, the doc came and told me that my blood level is normal. So I asked her isit possible to discharge by today. So the doc said have to see the u/s results. If nothing inside & my menses is decreasing then I am able to be discharged.
About 10 mins later, was wheeled to the scanning room aftermath wheeled back.
Hub came and we chit chat awhile then he said he want go si ma lu buy 4D -.-
Awhile after hub went , nurse came and told me that there is nothing in my uterus so I am able to be discharged. THANKS GOD.
Called hub & went prepared. Happy max ! Missed my son so much.
After hub came back , we went to civil centre to do some bank stuff and head back home.
FINALLY ~

There are some of my boy's picture. Naughty him !

Photobucket

Photobucket/

Photobucket

No comments: