Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Confinement days

PIKABOO. WHAT'S THE DATE ?
IS 28 March :D
Which means 4 more days to Aden's advance first month celebration.
& 8 more days to the day I can wash my freaking hair -.-
Was very upset that my mummy & ah yi don't allow me to wash hair on 1st April ):
Later people don't dare to go near me how >< No mood to wear nice clothes also><
HAII ~~
Nevermind, keep the sad topic away. Lets talk about the happy thing .
IS WEDNESDAY ! Which means Aden is 3 weeks already ! Time flies for baby & slow for confinement. LOL

Photobucket


Aden: " Humph! my hands is coming out ! hate being wrap! D: "

Photobucket

His expression when he is shitting. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

* SHAG FACE * ~.~

Photobucket

* SMILEEEEE *

FEW MORE DAYSSSSS ONLY !!!! * TAHAN TAHAN *

No comments: