Thursday, March 22, 2012

13 more freaking days :@ !

YO SUP !
Today is 23rd of march ! Hope time flies fast fast !
Hate confinement ! >< Feel myself so dirty :/
Don't really dare to go closer to my hubby >< But to surprise he even come to me & smell me LOL .. Sound sickening but too me he is way to sweet ! HAHAHAHAHAHAA
Okay, Is a humid & hot afternoon . & my boy is not sleeping , i think he also buey tahan the weather . LOL I also very lazy to wear my sweater already. Is way way too hot.
HAHAHAAHAA. There was once when i was too boring so I browse through baby's photos & I realized something.
Photobucket

Got discover anything ? SO CUTE RIGHT !??
HAHAHAHHAA
Photobucket

HIS DAD DID THE SAME THING TOO , loves to open his mouth big big while sleeping .OMG -.-
Photobucket

Photobucket

* YAWNS ~*
Photobucket

Photobucket


* Pray hard that my baby can sleep well as these few days he did not really sleep well. Feeling so heartpain seeing him likdat >< *

No comments: