Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Birth Story

Hello people !
I am having my confinement now ><
The feeling is so sucks man. My whole body feel so dirty.
Since I am free , I decided to write down my birth story :D

As I had mentioned on my previous post that my gynae told me that I am able to deliver anytime if she burst my water bag. So we decided to let nature take courses , let the water bag burst itself.
After that appt, I kept on having a watery discharge as I put Panty Liner on it so it is very obvious that it is a watery discharge.
At first I wasn't that worry , thinking that maybe is just a normal watery discharge till I went to search google. I kept asking around whether will water bag leak bit by bit. As days goes by, Im getting more and more worry.
So on the 6 of march , my mother-in-law said she will bring me to the hospital & check see is it the water bag is leaking. Was quite relieved after hearing that.
& that night I did not sleep at all, was tossing & turning around.
& I went to the toilet after i finished my job & I stand up I saw a white liquid came down to my right leg. Aftermath, i started to time my ' cramps '
But is was very irregular.
In the morning , after discussing w my friend ( thanks for the advice Bel da jie ! )
& hub , we decided to go hospital to check. Is better to be safe than sorry.
So Hub asked MIL to fetch me to hospital. So I went to have a quick bath & prepared everything and wait for my MIL to reach.
Reached Delivery Suite & went to have a 1 hour CTG observation test of bb's heartbeat while waiting for the doc over there to help me check whether is my water bag leaking.
An hour later, the pretty doc came & checked & said my waterbag did not leaked.
So I told her actually I am already 3cm dilated and her said " You already 3cm dilated & still don't want admit to hospital ?"
So I asked her can I go home & wait for the water bag to burst on it own ?
She said " If I let you go home , you may give birth at home " LOL
Okay , texted MIL & Hub .
So went admitted & did some admission stuff & off to my ward.
Was waiting Hub to come & awhile later Hub came & MIL went off.
After discussing with Hub , we came to a conclusion that is my cervix still not yet open much , we decided to go to induction as that day was a good day.
Around 4+ , I went to have a short bath & waited for nurse to do a CTG again.
The nurse said I am having contractions but not regular -_-
About 7pm + after Hub went to Si Ma Lu to pray & buy 4D -.- we told the nurse that we want induced . So prepared everything & went to the labour ward. LOL
Was quite nervous la ><
Was asked to changed to a white suite w/o bras & panties -.-
Lied down on the bed & the midwives helped me to check to see how many Cm I had dilated , in the end , is still 4cm -.- WHAT THE
So two nurses came & put me on drip but before that, I told them can they poke the needle on my right hand instead of my left as I am a left hander.
They were searching my vein & commented that my vein is very tiny & small.
So one nurse used the smallest needle to poke on my right & she said " why no blood one ? " She then pulled out & go to the left hand & poke again. WTF . She said my vein is running . LOL PULLED OUT the needle . WTFFF Before birth already got to tahan all these pain . ARGH
So they decided to asked a docter to come & helped me. This one better, did once & done. HENG.
After awhile, the same doc came & burst my water bag. WTF , super disgusting . LOL
Somemore, the water bag did not flow out all at once, is like bit by bit . My bottom super itchy . LOL. After awhile, contractions came & they suggested me to use Laughing Gas. At first was quite useful & my vision is very very blur but shiok.
As is already 7pm+, they changed shift, so another group of nurses & midwives came & introduced themselves .LOL
While waiting for the contractions to come, Hub checked the 4D & he said he won .LOL
My bday no. LOL small amount only ):
The painful part came when Im 5 cm dilated. I kept got a feeling to shit.
So I told the nurse " I want shit ley"
She said is because baby's head is ascending down to the birth canal & his head is pressing towards my rectum.
So I tahan tahan. Till my cervix open till 6cm. I starting to cry already.
I kept on whining, crying & Hub was beside me saying " relax , go sniff the laughing gas" So i kept sniffing like nobody business but took out when the pain comes.
I kept asked Hub to call the nurse to come as I WANT TO SHIT . LOL
The nurse came & said " is not you want to shit !"
Then I replied" I want to pee " So she took the tube & insert to my bladder. Wtf . Disgusting man. Feeling much better already & awhile later I shouted " 我要大便 !!!!!!“ The nurse very pek cek so she proved to me that is not that I want to shit is the baby's pressing on my rectum , so she wore gloves & inserted into my ASS . WTF . & she said " you see ! no shit ! " & the pain is fucking EEEK .
I pulled her hands out & said " Pain ppain pain !!! "
& here goes my screaming , crying kicking . So the midwives checked my cervix & said is 6cm+ dilated already & baby's head is very very low , she can even feel baby's head. But this is not my concerned , what I concerned is , " I WANT SHIT !!!!!!"
I was shouting at that time & the midwives said " Okay , you want shit isit , you can shit now! , " I replied " NO ! I CANNOT SHIT WHILE LYING DOWN , I GO SIT DOWN & SHIT !" She fucked care me lo .
Then I SUPER BTH already , So I asked for epidural , she said " no use already "
1 Minute later, I requested for C-Section LOL , She scolded me " Your baby's head is so low already how to C-section
awhile later i said " i want vacuum ! " lol
End up th nurse fuck care me alr lol
So I kept on repeating the same sentence " I want shit !" She said , you can shit already !
So at that point of time, I fucked care already , when got the feeling to shit, I just push , hoping that the 'shit' will come out
About 5 minutes later, the midwives asked Hub to come & see bb's head & Hub came & told me that " I can see bb's head already , PUSH !"
LOL. Less than a minute, my gynae came & said " Hmm, can see his head already :) !)
She prepared everything & asked me to push & I pushed & here comes my baby ~!
FINALLY I SHITTED . LOL
Baby was crying loudly & when is place at my arms, he stopped crying. OMG. The feeling is awesome.
2hours+ of pain is definitely worth it . People said my labour was a quick one. I was quite proud of it :xx LOL
After the placenta was out & my gynae came to inject my thigh & sew in & out . Actually the feeling wasn't as disgusting as I tot of .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
OKAY , I KNOW MY FACE DAMN CUI . But who cares. LOL
Photobucket

The funniest part was, Hub did not carry him lo . He said no nurse around , don't dare to carry . @.@ WALAO ~ BTH .
So he waited till the next day , he carried & show off to his friends -.-
& thanks for all the friends to came & the presents . Appreciated!
& I wanna thanks my hubby, my MIL, my parents ! I love you all :D

& The day I gave birth was the day my dad went operation.
Dad are fine now :D

Thats all for today , tired already :D

No comments: