Monday, March 5, 2012

Whats sup ` !

Photobucket

HEYYYLOOO ~
Recently super lazy to update my blogg ~
No idea why. Think is due to my big belly. ( this is not an excuse ! ) HAHAH
Went to check up last thurs @ 37 weeks.
Detailed scanning AMC @ 8.30am . Reached KKH @ 9+ Lol.
Went to take number and off to eat mac breakfast with hub .
Just nice 2 more numbers & is my turn. So scan scan scan. After scanning, the lady told us that bb is weighting about 2.5kg . I felt quite upset about it. Cause expect baby to be ard 2.7kg ( at least) ><
Bought a heavy heart to Clinic B & did my routine test .
Did not gained much. Weighting about 70.3kg ~
BP was normal but not for urine test. It stated "Trace"
My heart sank to the deepest although I does not know whats that means.
Hub keep one saying " don worry la , will be ok "
Although I felt much better after hearing his words but somehow I am still worried.
Awhile later, my queue number is been called, tapped hub's shoulder & went inside the gynae room.
My gynae standard first question " How are you feeling ? Is baby kicking ? " LOL
Told her that baby did not kicked as much as he did last time but did wiggled around . She said is normal because there's not much space already. As long as there's movement.
SO i asked her what happen to my urine . She said is just abit of infection but not much problem. So she asked me to lie down & she gonna check whether have I started to dilate. Quite painful :/ & she said I am 3 cm dilated.
I was quite surprise cause I tot will be only 1 cm. So she asked us whether do I want to admit to hospital today as s she can break my water bag .
After hearing this, hub's reaction is like " wah!" LOL
Then I asked is my bb healthy as he only weights about 2.5kg . Gynae said as long as reach 2.5kg then should be alright.
Hmm , in the end decided not to admit first, let the contractions to start or water bag to burst. So gynae asked me to do CTG & returned back to her room to give her the results.
Went there alone as hub went to find my parents as we gotta do some admission stuff.
So lied down on the bed for 20 mins, while listening to baby's heartbeat , i doze off . LOL
After the CTG, went back to give gynae the results & she said bb's heartbeat is normal .
Aftermath, went to admission there to do some admin stuff & Daddy fetched us to bugis to pray .
Long winded huh ? lOL

Belly picture @ 36weeks5 days

Photobucket

& bb's U/S
left pic - bb's body , right pic- bb's tummy ( if i not wrong )

Photobucket

Gonna have another check up this coming thurs . Hope this will be the last one :DD

No comments: