Friday, February 17, 2012

Is just another day :D



HELLO :D
Recently keep wanted to blog but somehow very lazy :X
Keep on nua-ing at my bed waiting for my hubby to be back. ( Is a very bad habbit!, I know :/)
Okay , as you know, 5 more days to 36 weeks which means baby is reaching his FULL TERM already ! && in another words, baby is safe to come out anytime :D
As I promised in my earlier post that I will upload my latest belly.
P.S : Super ugly ! Stretch marks is super visible & is appearing more and more. like WTFFF . Hope that ugly stretch marks will disappear after i give birth . * Pray Hard*
Be prepared to look at my pic ! LOL
Photobucket

Got any difference anot ?
Hmm , belly getting heavier each day = more back pain . *TAHAN*

Oh ya , the super worst news is , I got heavier loooh . WHAT IS THIS.
Last 2 weeks , I weight about 65.5kg & now 69.1kg.
In 2 weeks time, I gained 3.6 kggg . WTFFFFFF , Seriously, too much.
I still went to ask my gynae whether am I consider overweight -.-
She said for first time pregnant is still okay . Err, not that 'good' ):
Thinking that baby will gain a lot too , but disappointly, no ley.
Only mama gained a lot . >< Baby weighting about 2.35kg , gained about 0.4kg ><
Hmm, everything is fine.
Before going for the check up, I will ask hubby to guess baby's weight. Everytime we guess the weight, everytime tio. I wonder why we never tio TOTO?

Every visit , I will ask my gynae whether is there a Fish Oil tablet that is small for me to swallow ? Then my gynae said no small tablets , all are consider big soft gel. She must thinking I am a mad girl , keep on asking the same question & she kept on repeating the same answer ! LOL
So the latest visit, she asked me whether did I drink preggy milk & eat fish . I replied yes . Then she said as long as I take my milk & eat fish , baby will get DNA in it. Then I told her " Huh, but I scare if I never take fish oil, later my baby not as smart as other children, how ?? " Both the gynae & nurse laughed at me lo ):

SO I decided to swallow fish oil . no matter what . Okay , I know is abit late.
But , I just learnt how to swallow a very small tablet only.
But did not buy fish oil & calcium tablets because I still have at my house.
Tried my best & I did it . So happy . Hope this continues :D
HAHAHAHAHA

Okay , I know is a long & wordy post.
Shall stop here now. HAHAA
Maybe one day I should post how I found out my pregnancy .
Stay Tune :D

Ytd was 17 feb 2012, It was 1 year 1 month that we've been together baby <3
I want to watch our children grow up with you,
share my sorrow & joy together with you ,
Having ups & downs together with you,
Watch Tv shows every night in our lovely bed with you,
Grow old with you,
& I wanna hold hands with you & walk in the garden when we are old.
I know that our future road gonna be a tough one but I believe as long as our heart stays together as one, nothing will bring us down ♥
So baby, lets not use mouth to say , but use our action to prove everything :D

為了你而活 為了你而夢
為了愛我會撐到最後
當世界都烏有 ,守著你的人是我 ♥

No comments: