Monday, February 6, 2012

Hate gastric ! >:





Hello :D
Was super lazy to update my blog >< Due to CNY.
This year was a different one , first time saw all of my hubby's relatives. SO shy ><
LOL.
2 more days to 34 weeks ! 3 more weeks to baby FULL TERM !
6 more weeks to EDD ><
HAHAHAHAA . Times flies like fast onnly. LOL
HAVING INSOMNIA FOR THIS FEW WEEKS ALREADY ! I think because of my belly . Can't find a comfortable position to sleep ):
Especially when I am on my left side. Baby keep on kicked me or slide his feet over the place. lol.
Miss my parents so so much.
Girls out there ! Accompany your parents as much as you can , even if you have boyfriend . Don't keep on stay over @ your bf's house.
Cause once you're married, you won't get the chance to see your parents so often anymore & eventually you will miss those times sitting in the living room with your parents watching dramas with them. Serious. ( unless you dislike your parents )

Oh ya, now on wards, I got to go check up for every 2 weeks . Hehe .
3 more visits only. LOL !
But sadly , hubby could not accompany me cause is every thursday . walao ~
Oh ya , my baby weighting 1.95kg @ 33 weeks.
My mummy keep on saying very small , although my gynae said is average size ><
Will upload my latest belly soon :D

No comments: