Friday, April 13, 2012

From birth to first month process

Photobucket


HELLO PEOPLE :D
Aden is currently 1 month 1 week (:
Actually I wanted to post his 1 month process earlier. So I always waited for him to sleep then I switch on the com. But everytime I wanted to blog, he will open his eyes big & make noise . LOL

-Currently drinking 3-3.5oz every 2-4 hours.
-Able to lift his head for few seconds.
-Loves to move his head around especially when burping him.
-Will make a lot of noise mahciam want to talk likdat. LOL
-Will look at us when talking to him
-Will smile at us (sometimes) LOL
-Will split(pui) water/milk out . ( got once i was feeding him & he pui till my face -.-)
-DON'T LIKE BEEN WRAP . -.- His hand will keep on coming out despite wrapped tightly.
-Will slightly turn to his side ( about 70degree)
-LOVES TO kick & qiao jiao ( look at below pic )

Photobucket

That/s all I think. Recently memory sucks like hell.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at my son's rashes on his face ):
I love my husband & son (:
A Big kiss to them <3 !

No comments: