Saturday, July 14, 2012

Emo elmo .

Hello people. Time flies man . Is mid july already.
Been take caring of this naughty Aden for few months already. Am still learning , alot of things yet to learn .
Sometimes i feel like i'm a lousy mother. Other's people baby are so chubby and only my baby like so skinny .. I still rmb clearly last week , hubby me and baby went old changi road there eat and there was an auntie came and sit with us as we sat infront of her stall. So she asked " how many months is your baby?"
So i told her that Aden is four months already. And she replied" oh , i thought he is 2 months old " with a sarcastic smile. After i heard that my heart sank thinking my baby really got that small meh ?

Although i keep telling myself and others that no matter how big or how small , what matters is his health, as long as he is healthy , im happy. But frankly speaking i not sure whether am i lying to myself anot. I mean who won't want their baby to be chubby ? My boy just isn't that chubby and small size .
What did i do wrong ? Induced him out too early ? Or feed not enough ? But sometimes i increase his feed but he can't finish and i actually forced him to finish but he just cry . What can i do ? After burping him , he will still spit milk out . What to do ? Or isit because he is not those 'sleep eat sleep eat' type ? But he donwant sleep , what can i do 😔

At first i thought he Followed my husband's gene those small size till ytd when we were discussing abt baby's size . He told me when he is small , he is chubbier than baby. What happen ?

Oh ya , ytd we went old woodlands custom there to have our dinner then when we walked back home and passed by a shop , an auntie asked me how many months is baby. I told her 4 months , she gave me a doubt face😓 what's wrong ?? During 3 months 3 weeks , he weight 5.785kg ,50percentile. Is an average weight !! ):
Feel so heartache loh..


Another problem is about my figure.
Currently weighting abt 57-58kg whereas my pre-preggy weight is 54-55kg. The last few kgs just donwant go off . Hais ! Been control diet already ! And my flabby arms and tummy . So sickening . So envy those mummies who can slim down and bk to flat tummy within few months loh.
I think im getting depression soon !
Although hubby said he don't mind all these but i don look pretty with this flabbiness body ley.


Hubby has been waking up at 4-5am in the morning to work and come
Back around 4-5pm. Feel so heartache whenever he told me he is tired , headache and backache . He said he will change job only after i found job . Hais . He is such a good husband but in the other hand i feel so guilty .sometimes still want him to acc me till v late . ): feel like crying already.. 😭
I think my menses coming already la . So emotional -.-


Unhappy aside , tmr going to paris for bbq with his brothers and sisters. Looking v forward . Hope my husband will enjoy . So sian , dk what to wear ..
I love him so much and not last but least i love my only son .

No comments: